Coda File System

coda and new versions of heimdal

From: mkondrin <mkondrin_at_hppi.troitsk.ru>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 21:01:21 +0300
Hello!
Recently I have a lot of fun trying to build coda-6.0.12 with
heimdal-0.7.1 (the latest version). Coda compiles fine with it but auth2
can not start. It dies from the beggining somewhere in LWP while doing
swapcontext. The problem was that the new heimdal is automatically built
with pthread support if pthread library is found. Heimdal is functional
in either case (with pthread support enabled or explicitely disabled
during configuration) but coda works only with heimdal without pthreads.
Don't know  whose bug this is, but I decide to post this message for
those who would like to step over rakes after me.