Coda File System

Repeated Segfault in Server

From: Martin Ginkel <ginkel_at_boerde.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:30:06 -0400
Hi,

I have repeated errors in one of my servers on a non-replicated volume.
I have stored some files on my client, and IMHO not synchronized yet.
Whenever I am authenticated on that client and the client and server
are online, the server goes down with segfault.

I cant recover from this situation. The location appearing in GDB is
sftp3.c:362

if (pb->Header.TimeEcho >= pBuff->Header.TimeEcho &&
			!(pb->Header.SEFlags & SFTP_COUNTED)) {
			dataThisRound += pb->Prefix.LengthOfPacket;
			pb->Header.SEFlags |= SFTP_COUNTED;
		    }

Any Idea, how I can get my server alive again. Dumping and restoring the
old data didn't work.

	Martin