Coda File System

Re: Replication server problems

From: Achim Stumpf <newgrp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:40:26 +0100
Hi Folks,

Hope you had a nice start in the new year. Hopefully I get up and
running two coda replication servers.

Have you guys any further advice? Should i reinstall the whole thing?
Somehow i am completely stuck here...

As we can see in my last mail volutil.tk has the same values as shown by
od.

Thanks,

Achim