Coda File System

Can coda replace Microsoft DFS?

From: Jeff Greer <jeff_at_greergan.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:48:24 -0600
Hello all,

Please consider the following scenario and tell me if I am in the right
place.

10 web servers currently Windows/DFS

All configured to run multiple web services and corba servers
(web<->corba<->database)
Roughly 2 gig of program/java jar/web/XSL files
A couple of hundred directories

Generally there will not be many write actions to the file system...only
when a configuration is tweaked, an XSL file is modfied or a new web is
deployed.

I need to replicate a production environment across all web servers.
All web servers would have to be coda clients as well as servers.
There will be less than 10 additional clients which would be windows
XP/windows 2003 servers.
The XP clients would be remote and the server-clients would be on the local
lan with the web servers.
All local lan client/servers are connected via gig NICs/switches.

Will coda handle this?

TIA for any comments/suggestions.

--
Jeff