Coda File System

Re: Freshmeat Coda project info

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:50:52 -0500
On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 05:03:55PM +0100, Davor Ocelic wrote:
> You might get into a habit of announcing Coda releases
> on Freshmeat again, or update the Freshmeat project entry
> just for the sake of it.

Wow, they still exist, and I actually still seem to have an account
there, took a while to dig up my password. Didn't freshmeat use to
automatically check the ftp repository for updates, or what that some
other site.

> It looks bad now since the last entry is in 2004, which by
> crude roundup comes up as 3 years of inactivity,
> and fits all too well in the not-very-positive public perception.

Hey, it looks like we've got a rating of 8.36 based on a single vote,
and that wasn't even me ;)