Coda File System

Re: Using ACL

From: S. Cance <stephane.cance_at_enst-bretagne.fr>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:42:17 +0100
Sorry to bother again,

but I cannot get my volumes right...

I have CML entries pending for reintegration, but can't find out what to
do...

I tried to delete /vicepa and create a new one and runing again
vice-setup but, my files are still there and the conflicts are there too...
(in fact, my volumes are not deleted... which makes me think that I
didn't really understood where the volumes where stored)

I can't find a way to add new volumes... createvol_rep is working fine
but I can't 'mount' them afterwards (or to be right, I didn't find out how).

I just spent almost 3 hours looking for answers reading manpages &
searching on google, but I can't figure out what to do...

can someone help please ?

--
Stephane