Coda File System

Re: Using ACL

From: S. Cance <stephane.cance_at_enst-bretagne.fr>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:02:51 +0100
S. Cance wrote:
> Sorry to bother again,
>
> but I cannot get my volumes right...
>
> I have CML entries pending for reintegration, but can't find out what
> to do...
>
> I tried to delete /vicepa and create a new one and runing again
> vice-setup but, my files are still there and the conflicts are there
> too...
> (in fact, my volumes are not deleted... which makes me think that I
> didn't really understood where the volumes where stored)
>
> I can't find a way to add new volumes... createvol_rep is working fine
> but I can't 'mount' them afterwards (or to be right, I didn't find out
> how).
>
> I just spent almost 3 hours looking for answers reading manpages &
> searching on google, but I can't figure out what to do...
>
> can someone help please ?

I just found out where I was wrong while trying to reset my volumes,
sorry for the bother...
Since I corrected my reintegration conflicts I was able to do a cfs
mkmount  for my volumes.

I just don't get how to fix the reintegration problems without wiping
out the whole volume...

sorry again

--
Stephane