Coda File System

Coda Built-In vs. Kerberos Authentication

From: Paulo Andre <prla_at_netcabo.pt>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:49:22 +0000
Hi,

I've been playing with Coda at our research center for a while and am
now in the process of getting a setup up and running for our use for
the time being. So now I'm wondering whether to use Coda's built-in
authentication or the arguably more secure Kerberos based
authentication. I've googled around but the information I could find
on this is kinda contradictory between different sources and past
emails on this list.

So I'm asking, what is the current state of authentication in Coda
these days? Is the regular Coda clog-based authentication strong
enough or should I be setting up Kerberos auth? What's the current
state of its support in Coda?

Thanks in advance!

		Paulo