Coda File System

Re: discrepancies in coda documentation

From: Alastair Johnson <alastair_at_solutiontrax.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:22:37 +0100
The wiki is the most up to date documentation AFAIK. It was started because
the other documents you mention are out of date, last edited in 2002 for the
linuxplanet tutorial, and 2000 for the CMU docs. There have been some
significant changes since then, most of which _should_ be covered in the
Errata section of the Wiki.