Coda File System

coda-client questions

From: Gergely Czuczy <czuczy_at_publishing.hu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:24:06 +0200
Hello,

I've tried to set up the coda client according to
http://coda.wikidev.net/Quick_Client_Action but I've hit some
unexpected things.

First, the article tells to "venus-setup realm", but I've got no
executables "venus-setup" and no such files around. I've got packages
installed from the coda sources, exactly these:

coda-backup (6.9.1), coda-client (6.9.1), coda-update (6.9.1)

Venus is running, just as the article shows.

I've tried to skip that, codaconfig returned nothing. When I've tried
the next step I've got this:

# cfs lv /coda/testserver.coda.cs.cmu.edu
/coda/testserver.coda.cs.cmu.edu: No such file or directory

I guess something isn't going as it should. What am I doing wrong here?
How could this be fixed?

--
Sincerely,

Gergely Czuczy