Coda File System

New Windows Coda Client now available

From: Phil Nelson <phil_at_cs.wwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:40:31 -0700
There is a new Windows Coda Client now available, the Beta-4
version.  You may find this this new windows client at

  ftp://coda.cs.cmu.edu:/pub/coda/winnt/ntcoda-b4.exe

This release is primarily a release bring the Windows userland
up to current Coda versions and to update the kernel module
with the most recent, bug fixed kernel.   Userland is
from the head of CVS and reports version 6.9.2.

I would appreciate people trying this release and sending me a report.

This Windows client has a major bug fix in that repairs are
working.   There still may be some conflicts that can not be repaired,
but  there have been several repairs completed using this release.

The cygwin mirror at http://coda.cs.cmu.edu/mirrors/cygwin has also
been updated to be current with other cygwin mirrors as of  Sept 4, 2007
and has the current beta-4 Coda userland.

--Phil

--
Phil Nelson (phil@cs.wwu.edu) http://www.cs.wwu.edu/nelson
NetBSD: http://www.NetBSD.org  Coda: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu