Coda File System

Re: Monitoring CODA

From: <u+codalist-p4pg_at_chalmers.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:30:45 +0200
Hi Aroua,

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 03:22:34PM +0200, Aroua Chamseddine wrote:
> 1/ If there is a conflict between servers, how could we to know  which
> file is causing the conflict?

On a client

find /coda/......./volumemountpoint -noleaf -lname '@*'

> 2/ Which parameters could we change to improve the replication speed?

You shouldn't try to until you are more familiar with Coda.
Then you will possibly find that the question was unjustified.

> 3/If there is a conflict between servers, could this damage the
> integrity of all files contained in the volume.

A conflict is not a danger, it is just a conflict and is to be resolved.

Bugs in the software can potentially lead to data corruption and conflicts
exercise many corner cases in the software. Thus indirectly conflicts make
the chance of data corruption higher, but not otherwise.

Regards,
Rune