Coda File System

push volumes to non-scm server

From: Yves Dorfsman <yves_at_zioup.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 01:25:43 -0600
If you setup a non-scm server after the fact (after your volumes have been
initialised, used, etc...), what do you need to make the non-scm server copy
the files from the scm server ?

Is the vicetab supposed to be the same on all servers ?

Do you need to do something to "push" the volumes to the new server ?

I went through the vice-setup, everything went well (eventually !) it
created a new empty /vicepa and a new vice/db/vicetab with the unique
partition, but /vicepa only contains the FTREEDB file, which makes me assume
that nothing is getting replicated right now...

--
Yves.
http://www.SollerS.ca