Coda File System

Coda client and server installers updated at Aetey to 6.9.4rc3

From: <u+codalist-wk5r_at_chalmers.se>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:50:12 +0200
Hello All,

FYI the Coda installer packages at Aetey have been updated
to the bleeding edge libraries (lwp, rvm, rpc2) and Coda 6.9.4rc3.

They are at their usual location
http://www.aetey.se/index.php?Static&pg=CodaInstHowto

They work fine for us so you possibly may want to use them for the next
Coda installation or for reinstallation if you experience problems
with older versions of Coda (we are not aware of any issues with our installers
themselves, please notify us if you find a bug).

As usual, it takes no more than a few seconds to upgrade a server software
or reinstall a client ("software upgrade only" on a client may work but
you are better off doing removal and reinstallation, it is simple and fast).

Even server installation from scratch is fast and straightforward.

Works with any Linux distro, uninstalls without any garbage left.

Enjoy!

Rune
for Aetey Global Technologies AB [www.aetey.se]