Coda File System

Re: Server err log

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:45:16 -0400
On 05/16/2011 10:31 AM, Neil Aggarwal wrote:
> Jan:
>
> I re-created my test environment and tried to edit
> the same file on two clients using vi.
>
> The server crashed again.
>
> The SrvErr file contains this:
>
> No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
> Assertion failed: 0, file "srv.cc", line 307
> EXITING! Bye!
>
> I hope this helps.

Thanks although this is not what I was hoping to see. This is just a
generic catch-all assertion in the segfault handler, I guess I only
added the code that tries to dump a stack trace to the Coda clients.

I'll try to reproduce the problem here, if that fails I can try to pull
the bits that dump a backtrace into the server code.