Coda File System

Re: ulocoda on OS X 10.6 - RVM_ENOT_MAPPED

From: <u-codalist-9wcu_at_aetey.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:33:51 +0100
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 02:58:46PM +0100, Piotr Isajew wrote:
> Finally I set dontuservm=1 (yes, I know it's dangerous, I just
> wanted to see what happens next) in venus.conf.

Oh, of course, this was the right step.

> $ clog
> username: pki_at_otwieracz.localnet
> Password:
> Local login only, could not contact venus
>

> $ ls /coda
> NOT_REALLY_CODA

Hmm, your programs should have been set up to preload the library
which talks to venus as needed, have you done this?

> codacon appears to connect to venus, and after some time gives
> messages like Begin/End DataWalk.

It looks like the main machinery is up and running.

> RVM issue needs probably more time to be resolved, so before
> going deeper into it I would like to make sure that it's the only
> missing part.

RVM is fully orthogonal to the "ULO" part,
for the moment we can skip caring about it.

Rune