Coda File System

Re: [Darwincoda] Finder magic ?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen_at_xemacs.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 19:20:32 +0900
OK, I've built the darwin_coda kernel extension.  I'm using the
Apple-distributed kernel 7.4.0, with the kpi.bsd and kpi.mach both at
7.4.0 also.

I fixed this up in the Info.plist (otherwise I get a "required version
of kernel not found"), and unsurprisingly (since I just hacked the
versions in, and the interface apparently chnaged from kernel.bsd to
kpi.bsd, etc), when loading darwin_coda.kext I get a bus error.
According to kextload -d 6 darwin_coda.kext, this occurs after
"link/loading file /System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/Plugins/BSDKernel.kext/BSDKernel".

Now I'm stuck ... what to do to debug this?